Monday, April 12, 2010

My Surprise...

Now, this is the surprise I was hoping to share with you.



"What is it?" You ask. Just press play on the video below to find out....


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czs7GIOMVy0

That's it. I got it done at Shear Genius in Perry Hall Maryland. They cut and styled my hair for free because I'm donating it. The hair is going to the Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program to make wigs to give to cancer patients. I was originally doing Locks of Love, but in researching where I could get my hair cut for it, I found out they sell their wigs at a discounted rate, based on the person's income and they sell the unusable hair. I don't agree with that, so I found another organization to donate to.

That's about it, for now. Hope everyone had a great Easter! Until next time...

2 comments:

marie said...

I didn't realize how LONG your hair was ~ the person getting a wig made from your hair will be so lucky! It's such a pretty color!
Wonder what Elijah thinks of Mommy's new do!? : )

Katie said...

Darn, darn, darn... I can't see videos at work! Must remember to check this out once I get home. How nice of you to make this donation!! My hair has never been long enough (well, I've never gotten enough of it cut off anyway) to donate.