Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Randomness

Lots has been going on, but nothing that would be interesting to anyone on here. My movie Mondays kind of fell along the way side because I've been busy and I didn't really have anything to show. For like 2 weeks there was nothing, then this past weekend, I got 2 videos of Elijah... being Elijah. I will share them in the coming weeks or maybe I'll treat you to two next Monday. I guess the only way to find out is to come back and see.


Otherwise, there has been busyness in my house. Joe got a new CD cabinet, so the living room was rearranged the weekend before last, then we finished decluttering the dining room on Sunday. Since Elijah has decided that he will just take one long nap instead of two short naps, things are so much easier on the weekend. I feel like once he's down for his nap, I can actually do a project instead of just starting it and stopping in the middle because he woke up after an hour. Now we do 2-3 hour naps... and it's so nice.


The next project we're gonna do is get baby gates for the entryway and the doorway to the kitchen. It's a project because the baby gate I want to get is like 8 feet long and is mounted to the wall. For the other one I think we'll just get a pressure mounted gate with a little door. And that will be it... until I think of something else that I want to do.


I haven't scrapbooked since I finished my last layout, so I will leave you with a photo of Elijah. :-)


Ttyl.

No comments: