Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Movie of the Week and a Card

I have decided that Movie Monday is never going to be Movie Monday again... Atleast not until the middle of June (after my dance show). So I have decided that it will be called "The movie of the week". Yes, I am copying off of the Hallmark channel, but it works.

This week's movie is one of the many things that Elijah likes to do now:

And now even though 90% of you saw this card already in person. I thought the other 10% would like a look. This is the birthday card I made for Charlotte:

It was super easy to make. I did the lettering with, then fiddled with it in PSE until I got what I wanted. Clipped it (in PSE language) into the cupcake picture. Printed it out on regular white paper then used scrapbook adhesive to "glue" it onto some thick cardstock, then cut out the shape and used dementionals to put it on the pink cardstock, so it would pop up. Fold and done.

I'm thinking about making one like it for father's day, but with different colors and shape of course. We'll see how that goes.

Other than that, nothing interesting is going on. I'm out.

1 comment:

marie said...

Just like his Daddy - loves the phone!
Also, I love that card! It's so simple and so cute!!