Monday, November 23, 2009

DYL

It's that time again, where you declare your love. For those of you that need a refresher, here it is. We know that you love your family, friends, pets and co-workers (sometimes). This is a different kind of love. This is a love for things like, book series, movies, food items, cars, video games, etc.

Today I have decided to declare my love for


Take and Toss Sippy Cups





Everyone that has a toddler should own some of these cups. I love everything about them. They are relatively inexpensive, they only have 2 parts (as opposed to other sippys that have 3 and 4 parts), they are leak proof (unless a little boy decides to chew on the spout for a while) and can't be opened by little hands.

They sell a wide variety of colors, they also have some that have characters on them. Elijah has some Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse Club House ones, but they also have other characters as well. We have all sorts of these cups. We have the regular sized ones, the ones with straws(which I don't love as much), the character ones and the huge 10 oz ones. The best part about them is that all of their lids fit each other. If you know my life, this is a big plus in my book. So, in the morning when I'm searching for a sippy, all I have to do is grab one of the bottoms and a random lid, fill and that's it. It's awesome. :-)

Oh and I forgot to add they are dishwasher safe, so you decide whether you want to wash them or toss them afterward. Anyway...

Now it's your turn. What are you going to declare your love for?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hmmm... in an effort to keep with the kidlet theme, I'll declare my love for Gerber's L'il Dippers (http://www.amazon.com/Gerber-Lil-Dippers-7-Month/dp/B000RFBV6U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=baby-products&qid=1259006742&sr=8-1). Charlotte now feeds herself her oatmeal and most of her baby food. We're still working on things that require a spoon or fork, but she's making great strides. Now, if only we could get that kid to talk!!

marie said...

I am declaring my love for this very cute Christmas countdown idea. Perfect for grandbabies too!

http://thehouseofwhimsy.blogspot.com/2009/11/be-on-lookout.html

I have the supplies...now I just need to make a couple!