Sunday, May 15, 2011

Baby To-Do List - 11 Weeks Left

***Blogger unpublished my entry from Thursday, so I'm publishing it again.***

There are 11 weeks left... If Mr. Mr. decides not to come early. Since I am a true procrastinator, in every sense of the word (especially during this pregnancy), I am not freaking out just yet. When my countdown hits 9 weeks (single digits) I feel like I will be getting my tail in gear more.

Need to (in no particular order):

  • Decide on co-sleeper or bassinet  
  • Find and buy a bassinet
  • Pick a name... First and middle  
  • Go through, organize and wash baby clothes  
  • Buy Diapers  
  • Buy double stroller
  • Buy a wipe warmer
  • Pack hospital bag
  • Install infant car seat
  • Buy small toys/gifts for Elijah to receive when the baby gets presents
  • Wrap the presents for Elijah
  • Buy the big present for Elijah  
  • Buy Dreft


Progress this week:

  • Added more things to the list of things to do
  • Narrowed it down to a few bassinets to choose between
This week was kind of a dud. I did plan on going through the clothes, but before I can do that and really start getting our room ready for the baby, we need to cut down a tree near our house. (Don't ask how that correlates, it just does, haha) That is planned for Saturday, then I can really start going full steam ahead on our bedroom.

2 comments:

marie said...

The list grows longer....funny how that happens! But you'll get it done.

What's on my to-do list? Praying for you ! I know it's been a rough couple days and I'm praying things settle down for you.
Have a happy day!

marie said...

Blogger has been busy the past few days!

I'm praying that the next 11 weeks go smoothly and that they are very productive for you! Let me know if there's anything I can help with.