So here is the list of stuff that needs to be done before the baby makes his arrival:
Need to (in no particular order):
Decide on co-sleeper or bassinet
- Find and buy a bassinet
Pick a name... First and middle
- Go through, organize and wash baby clothes
- Buy Diapers
- Buy double stroller
Buy a wipe warmer
- Pack hospital bag
- Install infant car seat
As I said, this list has been going on for a while, so here is the progress we've been making, so far.
- Our friends Steve and Brie gave us a wipe warmer they weren't using
- Have narrowed down the list of first names, from the entire Bible, to a small list of names we somewhat agree on. I know I said it would either be Caleb or Matthew, but Joe and I aren't loving the name Caleb anymore... Matthew is still on my list though, so we will see.
- We bought his coming home outfit and Steve and Brie gave us some short sleeve onesies. Now I just need to wash them.
- We have picked a middle name.
- Changed middle name and have come up with two full names we are going to choose from once the baby is born.