Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall/Winter Fun List

Now I know I don't update a lot, but I thought since these things don't involve updating my blog (unless I want to) they might actually get done. My sister-in-law, Katie, did a post, two weeks ago, about their Summer Fun List Results and that she was going to make a Fall/Winter fun list, so I thought we would make one too.

Here's what we came up with:

- Host a Trunk and participate in Trunk or Treat
- Go to the Johnny Appleseed Festival
- Pick out pumpkins
- Take some fun Fall pictures
- Carve and/or paint pumpkin(s)
- Pick out and cut down our Christmas tree
- Have a snowball fight
- Take some nice Christmas pictures (not sure how fun this is going to be with two kids and a dog)
- Decorate "tree" advent calendar - With Elijah's help
- Celebrate Birthdays and Anniversaries
   Birthdays: Azalea's, Jo's, Elijah's, My mom's and Joe's 
   Anniversaries - My parents' and my sister and her husband's
- Play catch in the backyard
- Make Christmas cards - With the kids help
- Help at church - In some way (because volunteering should be fun)
- Go sledding
- Put together a 100 piece puzzle - With Elijah's help
- Attend the Ladies Christmas Tea (Meanwhile the guys will have a guys day out)
- Have a Christmas songs sing-along night
- Visit friends in Pennsylvania
- Go see Santa Clause
- Play in the leaves

I hope to be able to update about all of these as the months go by. If you have a fun list of any kind, please comment with a link. I'd love to see it.

2 comments:

marie said...

Sounds like you have a very fun month planned...I hope you have a great time crossing things off your list.

We have LOTS of leaves in our yard...maybe we could have a leave raking party. We could rake up some huge piles to play in! : )

Katie @ explanationrequired said...

Your list looks really fun and challenging (100 piece puzzle, with a toddler)! I plan to post our fall list on Thursday. Great minds must think alike!