I'm very happy with the result
I basically went by the tutorial. A quick overview to those who don't look at it:
- Buy an inexpensive oatmeal canister (or use your own if you have any). I bought mine from Target for about $3.
- Measure the height and the perimeter of the canister.
- Use those measurements in your software program to create the label.
- Print out finished product. I had to use 11x17 paper so it would be the right size.
- Attach with adhesive or glue. I used Tombo Mono on just the back where the two sides met.
*Unfortunately, I can't link up to the kit I used for the label because it has long been retired.
How Charlotte's looked in Microsoft Publisher
Penelope's finished product... With headbands displayed
I even added some goodies inside, like hairbrushes, clips, lip gloss
and a makeup brush (with no makeup included)
Just for the record, the girls loved them, so it was time well spent.