Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Decisions

There are many important decisions in life. Who to marry... Where to move... Who to be friends with... Where to work... Etc. I won't say all my decisions have been easy, but most of them just fall in my lap. God is good to me that way. A lot of the time I will think about something ahead of time and be like, "I would like to do that" and if I'm suppose to do it a door will open up or something will happen out of the blue.

For instance, in 2007 I was doing my Accounting Clerk job duties and all of the sudden, I'm think "the next time an A/P position opens I'm gonna go for it, cause I'm ready to do something else." I didn't tell anyone about it. It was just one of those "that would be nice" things. Probably like 2 days later LaDeborah came over to me and said, "Someone is leaving, when the spot opens up, you should go for it". It was perfect... I knew I was suppose to apply for the position.

So now, I have a decision to make, but it's not one of those easy "I already know what I should do" decisions. It's one of the harder ones and I'm really at a crossroads of what I should do.

So I wrote this whole big vauge note just to ask for prayer that I make the right decision. Thanks a bunch!

I'm out.

2 comments:

marie said...

I'll be praying that the Lord gives you wisdom and discernment for the decison you need to make. Is it job related?

Jo said...

Thanks. Yeah, it is job related.