Need to (in no particular order):
Decide on co-sleeper or bassinet
- Find and buy a bassinet
Pick a name... First and middle Go through, organize andwash new born clothes
- Go through, organize and wash 0-3 month clothes
- Buy Diapers
Buy double stroller Buy a wipe warmer
- Pack hospital bag
- Install infant car seat
Buy small toys/gifts for Elijah to receive when the baby gets presents
- Wrap the small toys for Elijah
- Buy the big present for Elijah
Progress this week:
- We bought a double stroller. I had been eyeing this one specific double stroller pretty much since I found out I was pregnant. This weekend Babies R Us/Toys R Us was having a wonderful sale, which included 15% off of cribs, strollers, high chairs, etc. So we bought it, cause even after looking on Amazon, I couldn't find it cheaper. Now if I could only commit to a bassinet like that...
- We cleaned and straightened our bedroom, which indirectly was on the list of things to do. It took me 6 hours of sorting and packing, then having braxton hicks contractions and back spasms that evening... but it looks marvelous!